• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS362/MS400 Parts: Full Wrap Kit & Straight Shot Performance Muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rj1barnes

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
For sale is a full wrap kit for the MS362 or MS400. Kit includes full wrap handle and the larger clutch cover, in near perfect condition. Retails for $225.
$125 + shipping in the US only.

Also for sale is an Egan Straight Shot for the same saw(s). Retail $65
$45 + shipping in the US only.

No longer have the MS400 is the reason for the sale.

Hi, I’m interested in this, do you have any photos of the handle on the saw? Or even a stock photo of how it looks. Thanks

Hello, I thought I did but I don't. I recently sold it and had taken the full-wrap kit (incl. larger clutch cover) off of it prior to selling. So I only have pics of the stock handle. What I can say, is that I have the complete kit: handle, clutch cover, installation instructions and larger dawgs. The dawgs weren't part of the kit, but I have no use for them now. Also in the kit is a plastic piece that replaces one of the stock pieces of plastic that sits in behind the cover. The handle and cover are pretty much in perfect condition. No big marks, gouges, scrapes, etc. I can take a pic of the parts if you'd like once I'm home later.

Thanks...Jeff.

Ok, I’d like to buy those parts from you. I’ll take the muffler too if you still have it. I’ll PM you some info

Latest posts

Back