MS440 Reborn

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any more news on these 440's? I'd like to see some pics of not only the saw, but the filtration on them. Isn't it suppose to be improved? Some factual weights would be nice too....there seem to be a lot of weight variances floating around.

I'm dying to pick up a 460 but don't want to do anything hasty but if the weights are so close I don't see why not a 460?

Is there any more news on these 440's? I'd like to see some pics of not only the saw, but the filtration on them. Isn't it suppose to be improved? Some factual weights would be nice too....there seem to be a lot of weight variances floating around.

I'm dying to pick up a 460 but don't want to do anything hasty but if the weights are so close I don't see why not a 460?

The new 440s have the new generation HD 2 filters on them. My old shop has the 440 on the shelf now- I'll get some pics this weekend.

440 is an awesome saw. I'm mostly a Stihl man too. But I'll take a 372xp or xpw over the 440. Better balanced and faster than the 440.

440 is still awesome though, but not for the price when xpw's are out there for 750. JMO:D

I am lucky to have a 44, and a 372 not the 75cc one the 71, but love it just got it newer too me I know the 44 inside, and out, but man both of em are sweet, so I have a recomendation for all. You should just own both LOL!

I am lucky to have a 44, and a 372 not the 75cc one the 71, but love it just got it newer too me I know the 44 inside, and out, but man both of em are sweet, so I have a recomendation for all. You should just own both LOL!

Thats a dang fine recommendation bud. Makes perfect sense to me. the 75cc version will be with me soon. Hopefully within a week or so.:D

I love it! May have to have three, and get the 75cc version as well! Thought someday I would be content, but I Was wrong! Thought if i get one more saw, that was two or three ago LOL! Now I tell myself if I get a 288xp I well be set, Yeah right!

Latest posts

Back