• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ***MS440 Up for Trade***

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pretty simple, I am seeing if anyone would be interested in a trade for a ms441cm or a ms461. My low hour ms44o is in very good shape and runs perfect. It is not the R model, just has a like new 3/4 wrap and clutch cover. Muffler modded with enlarged stock opening and extra port on side and the H limiter removed and tuned correct. Piston is perfect, everything is good with the saw. With it I have a like new 25" bar and RSC chain with little cut time on it. I am looking for saws that are cosmetically and mechanically in the same if not better condition. I like pretty saws. PM me if you might be interested.

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

image_3.jpeg

image_4.jpeg

image_5.jpeg

did my eyes see what i just saw . my god man that 440 will run circles around the newer saws what in the world so u want to get ride of it for

Like I have told a few guys already , for whatever reason I am in the wanting something different funk. I sold off my 660 and 200t to fund a 661. For a while I have been wanting a 441cm and the 461 looks like a strong saw. I can't afford either of those saws so why not trade? It's winter, inside a lot reading AS. Just getting wild hairs up my arse to get some different saws without putting out a bunch of cash.

Come on wiggs! I know you got a 441cm or two lying around. I heard you are a closet mtronic fan.....hahahaha!

Latest posts

Back