MS460 group

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Canuck 046 Club LOL.
With this cold weather if one was to venture to the forest he would need the heated saw option!!!! No gonna be me!!!

LOL ya.

What is with all these groups all of a sudden? Isn't arboristsite.com one big group?

Well see, it all started when a few guys thought they were special cause they had MS361. Then just snowballed from there.

I'll join if this group has 18 year old nubile groupies.. (14 in Arkansaw).

The fourteen from Ark will all be from the same family though

In Mississippi they are eleven. Sad story, that.

This thread is subject to the law of gravitivity and polarity and $hi†. It has really gone downhill.

Last edited:
The king sits on his throne.

attachment.php

Heck I'll join, along w/ the 361, I still have 4 more groups to be a member of. :popcorn: Is there gonna be a CAD group to join? Kinda like AA ?? I need help bad, I've been eyeing a 660 lately, even tho I have no use for it.

I'm in

I'll join too. Got a lightly used 460 in December '08. Love it, its my new favorite. Largest I had before that was an 034 that blew up a while ago, now sitting until I have time to rebuild it. Bought a 310 to replace the 034 about 3 years ago and it is a good saw, just lacked power in the big 30-40" oak and maples rounds.

Me too!!! got mine mid January. Biggest saw I own. Modded the muffler switched to 100LL fuel, tuned, put on some pro safety dawgs from baileys (my first order thanks to A.S.) man those things are big. Bought a scrench holder and placed it on the underside so it wont fall over, works well (with/o scrench of course) Wont fit in case now working on modifying it to work. Did a little cutting on yesterday ran out of time. What a saw!!!

Latest posts

Back