MS461 VW R (Arctic™ Wrap)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ain't she purdy? I'm jealous of this one. Nice saw!

20151202_170308-L.jpg

20151202_170301-L.jpg

Sweet mamma jamma! That's an eye popper!

Ain't she purdy? I'm jealous of this one. Nice saw!

20151202_170308-L.jpg

20151202_170301-L.jpg

whatever you do, keep that name under your hat unless he gives permission for you to tell others. this is why i checked with him before i even put you in touch. he's insanely busy as it is and to take time to ship something just throws a stick in his spokes. amazing you got that saw so fast actually. i've been waiting for him to ship something to me for over a week lol. i know he don't mind shipping a few saws here and there but i'm not sure he wants to be shipping one to every AS member who wants one is why i say this.

Shane the PSP's are gonna be blowing you wanting a saw now[emoji23]

it had to be said. never know though. buddy might be willing. what i'm saying is make sure first. he may not want his name given out to everyone. i order parts from him and i feel like he is sometimes stressed with just having to ship my orders. he's more then just a stihl/husky dealer. it's auto parts and heavy duty parts all under one roof so he's pretty dang busy all the time.

That would be approximately $1150 USD + shipping. So maybe $1,300 shipped. I have two other possibilities I'm checking out. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!!! I will let you know. Playing middle man like this can be tricky sometimes :)

Damn,
$1150USD plus $150 to ship the saw from Canada to USA. Then pay Brad some $300 clams to port the SOB. Then pay to ship it over to England for the "buyer", figger another $150 easy. Gotta be approaching $1,800USD!

Latest posts

Back