MS462: These specs are unheard of!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only people that dis' Dolmars, have not ran one. Or ran an old SD. Of course, most are merely speculating on the 462 as well...

I'm not speculating. I'm living vicariously through some friends in other countries that have them already lol

Not even close to being the same. The 462 will handle better, last longer, and damn sure rev up faster. Dolmar is so clunky they have to use catalytic converter mufflers. Not to mention, they are just plain ugly. They are kind of like that ugly girl in high school you're friends with. It's alright to get dirty with as long as no one has to see you doing it.

Edit: Damn it, I got baited into an old topic lol
There are no cats involved with the 7900. There isn't on the 7910 either, but they have done something else to satisfy the EPA - and the power output suffers from it (badly, according to specs).

Talking about ugly, the current Stihl clutch covers won't win any beauty contest - and they look like trouble regarding noodling as well? It wouldn't keep me from getting one though, if I needed a saw that size.

Latest posts

Back