Ms660, Dayuumm What A Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With this ring .......

Hot dang. Rope's marrying a Stihl.

Joat

Well..................I guess there are more important saws out there.....IMO

But Im still saving myself for a 2153.......

What's going on at AS?

First, Rope married a Stihl.

Now, we got MSteve 660 saving himself for a Johnny!

Tryin' hard to cope with the new AS,

Joat

Last edited:
Well Tommy, It looks like you had a good there and that's a purty log. How much of it got cookieized?

Yup yup that was a nice piece of white oak. That new 660 really impressed me, thing was hauling buggy through that tree. I think there are a few more white oaks that have blown over in those woods, Big John told me to tell Hoss to come on by,hint hint,LOL

I think there are a few more white oaks that have blown over in those woods, Big John told me to tell Hoss to come on by,hint hint,LOL[/QUOTE]

Now why in the world would Big John be interested in lil ol me?:popcorn:

attachment.php

Tommy this is what showed up today...........Im starting to like this model....:) :) I needed another 066......

father joat ....For give me for I have sinned again......:dizzy: :dizzy:

Brother Steve,

I've taken the liberty to add a Forgive Button™ at the top of your AS User CP page. Just hit the Forgive Button™, and father joat will forgive your sin.

Go with grace, go in peace,

father joat

attachment.php

Tommy this is what showed up today...........Im starting to like this model....:) :) I needed another 066......

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa , that saw has some marks on it, not fit for a man of high moral fiber like myself, guess its ok for you though,LOLOLOL

Latest posts

Back