• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS660 Ported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chvymn99

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I've got a MS660 ported for sale. I'm trying to reorganized my CAD. I've got my eye on a new piece of candy.

It's just to big for my needs now, I had a few big trees that needed to be taken care. But it's a great runner that rules a 32" bar across Bur Oak

What I know: just before I bought it got new bearings, seals, gaskets, and new fuel lines. It was muffler Modded along with the port job. It was ported by Mdavlee and Chamber & base cut was done by Mastermind.

I've got a few videos of it running if you would like to see it run.

I'm asking $850 PHO. Shipped to the continental US. PayPal for a gift or add 3% please.

Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 102
This is an awesome saw from an awesome guy. Has a 3/4 wrap and in great shape! I will vouch 100% for him.

True to his word and 100% as stated. Known him for several years and about as good as they come!! :)

Get it while it lats folks!

This is an awesome saw from an awesome guy. Has a 3/4 wrap and in great shape! I will vouch 100% for him.

True to his word and 100% as stated. Known him for several years and about as good as they come!! :)

Get it while it lats folks!

Looks like it has Madsen's 4 point dawgs too- they bite the wood better than stock IMO. Recently got my 660R back from Randy and I can tell you, if he has touched it- it'll be a screamer! GLWS Scott :popcorn:

I can believe this is still available . Oh please please someone buy this!!!!!!
I will not buy another 660... I will not buy another 660... I will not buy another 660...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it has Madsen's 4 point dawgs too- they bite the wood better than stock IMO. Recently got my 660R back from Randy and I can tell you, if he has touched it- it'll be a screamer! GLWS Scott :popcorn:
Metals406 spikes. A little different point profile and thicker.

I finally found my 660, thanks chvymn.

I will probably not want the handle bars on this, if anyone wants to swap for standard let me know. Also my 395xp I posted for trade for a 66o is going up for sale PHO in a few minutes.

This saw just smoked the other day. Running in a stump and poof, 90 psi. It had 210 psi when I got it. Pulled the muffler and piston is scored. If anyone has any interest in it, or a trade for a good runner of the same size let me know. I don't have any time for a saw to be down. I have a 650 and Jred 2095 to tide me over, but I need another saw quickly.

Latest posts

Back