Mt. Fuju Cherry in all it's splendor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbtree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Spring is a great time to be an arborist and enjoy photography.

Just don't call me a flower child.

I'm just a leaf licker, right, Gypo?:blob6:

I had a very nice one in my yard, which succumbed to brown rot a few years ago. Major bummer.

A few minutes later and a mile away: Through the temporary framing.

A new customer is building this 6000 sq foot home with sweeping view. Below is another customer's fir row, just recovering from a 10 yrs ago topping... likely I'll be called in a few years to carefully keep the view intact.

Would you have known I 'shopped the color if i didnt tell ya?

I'm actually playing around with my photo editing program, ACDSee, which is getting better and better, adding more features, becoming more like Photoshop, but simpler.

4 mp Canon G2.

I've ordered the 8 mp Canon Pro1.

As well, I've a full pro 35 MM Canon system, and am waiting for the new 1D Mark ll digital SLR to come out, and hopefully drop in price by fall, to a more reasonable but still high $3600.

rb,

I have 2 digitals now, a Canon and an older Kodak cheapie/crasher camera. I have used & borrowed quite a few others as well, but never a digital SLR, nor do I own a digital SLR.

Though my cameras have "macro" features, the close up pictures are frustratingly terrible. Especially so to me, with a great collection of Nikon F3, FE, FM2, FM3A cameras, and Nikkor AIS lenses.

So my question is....how do I achieve quality macro in digital format, only by going to an SLR?

there nice pics of that cherry RB ...funny how age makes you see and apreciate nice things such as that cherry..them pics make me think i could or would like to go into growing nice cherries when i retire..if i retire.. :D

Latest posts

Back