Must I use Husqvarna fuel line?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samaritan

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a husky 450 rancher, and it had a leaking fuel line, the one with the filter attached, I replaced it with a piece of yellow fuel line thats about the same size, now im having starting problems, it stars hen stalls, could the problem be that its not the oem molded/ shaped one?

I have a husky 450 rancher, and it had a leaking fuel line, the one with the filter attached, I replaced it with a piece of yellow fuel line thats about the same size, now im having starting problems, it stars hen stalls, could the problem be that its not the oem molded/ shaped one?
Pull off the line and turn it around.....

I have a 353 that's had a yellow fuel line on it for about 5 years and it does okay.. It's possible you might want to put a new filter on it if you haven't already. Might try adjusting the carb a bit..
I tried using red sealer/gasket maker and also silicone in the tank and outside on the fuel line, no good, so I replaced it with the one that came with the new carb., and-it still needs the grommet installed

Back