My 200T bit me today...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrowhead

RARE BREED
Reaction score
Just one of those stupid things where I know better... but still did it. :dizzy:
I had a few deer racks to cut off the skulls. I usually use a sawzall, but figured the 200T would be quicker.
It worked great for the first few. I started to cut another, holding the rack in one hand, and the saw in the other hand.
Once the chain touched the bone, it grabbed and kicked to the side. It cut the top of my left thumb.
I tried the paper towel and duck tape fix, but the bleeding wouldn't stop and my wife insisted I go get it stitched.
After a trip to the ER and 8 stitches later... I didn't save much time. lol
The 200T has a 12" bar with PS3 chain. I got lucky, it coulda been way worse.

IMG_0632.jpg

get well soon!.. a while back I was messing with a saw wit a long bar trying to get it to oil, while the chain was turning i felt th rivots on the chain
rub my finger.... got way lucky it wasnt the cutters on the jgx chain!!!! we all do unsafe stuff always good to remember these things can bite

Thanks for the thoughts fellas.
I post the good, the bad and the ugly. Screw-ups included.
As far as the deer racks, I'm a taxidermist and was just removing the skull caps for mounts.
Unfortunately, I didn't tag anything myself this season with any bone on it's head.

Thanks for the thoughts fellas.
I post the good, the bad and the ugly. Screw-ups included.
As far as the deer racks, I'm a taxidermist and was just removing the skull caps for mounts.
Unfortunately, I didn't tag anything myself this season with any bone on it's head.

I bagged me a young zero point angus bull. He dressed out at 570 lbs.

Latest posts

Back