my 441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol no I like it alot danp.I thought hard on the 575 also.Hey how do you get pics to post

I am posting this to confirm the pm directions still work.

attachment.php

Plumber I will take that over a 441 anyday!! What size is that?

1988 931 C. Has a 4 in 1 bucket. It has been a great machine. I'm planning on doing some logging with it in a few weeks. I have been using it for food plots, lane maintenance, and building clearing.

It was for sale until the logging job came up.

STAN???....Staaaaaan!!!!...STAN???

Where'd you go?

I bet you didn't tell your wife about your new saw and I bet she came home while you were trying to post pics....huh, stan? :blob2:

Stan will be back soon.

I was going to try to give him a hand with picture posting. He mentioned he will be back later this evening. Please leave a typed message after the Beep.

Beeeeeeeeeeeep.

Tom,
I am not an interior decorator, maybe next time you get new carpet you could get something to match that saw!!:)

Got some serious clash going on there.

Finally, aren't you worried about getting carpet fuzzies on your saw? Man, that would really bother me.

Tom,
I am not an interior decorator, maybe next time you get new carpet you could get something to match that saw!!:)

Got some serious clash going on there.

Finally, aren't you worried about getting carpet fuzzies on your saw? Man, that would really bother me.

Maybe a purple bow to go on top? Get that thing all dirty then put it back on the boss' carpet.:jester: Needs a few chips in the pic I think.

I'm sorry Stan, I was trying to be funny, but it came out hurtful. About the carpet, my wifes sister sold her house and the new owners didn't want her new carpet(can you believe that) and my wife can't pass up a free deal, even tho we had no use for it, so guess what my shop is carpetted with? Two layers even.

Latest posts

Back