my AS retirement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It did and I'm sorry it went that way. I'd love to go full time but the market isn't there. I'll just conclude to say I'm glad that his attitude is gone and that the rest of us can continue to gain knowledge from one another as opposed to splitting the group. Full timers should be a source that us part timers can gain knowledge from. To put us down as dirty did was wrong. We all go up in the tree and face the same dangers. Just because one person does it more than another doesn't make him better.

:cheers:

For the record I have no issue with how many hours a week ANYONE puts in. Ask my crew and they will tell you I am a slack arse when it comes to hauling brush but I am the first up a tree when it is dangerous.

That aside I am here to learn and to share what little I know. I value the input of seasoned hands like OD and hope that he comes back after a little vacation with some more wild crane stories and pics.

this #### is too close for me too let him run his mouth. if he is a man, at the least ,he wont make me look for him.

cape trees you 2bit hack. you non skilled, easyjob taking ,pole smoking homo from the cape.

you care to back up with your hands the **** coming from your mouth?

i am right down the road from you. i can be at your door in about an hour. you want it? do you honestly want me to find out who you are? the tree community is small around these parts big mouth. wouldnt take me very long at all to find out who the lowball hack is in that area.

you want some respect, earn it. tell me where you are and i'll come over and we can discuss this like men.

you mothaf ucka. i am going to find you. i hope you realize that.

This is wrong. I respect your skills and love your pictures OD but this? Just wrong. Make it a PM.

believe me. this is my last thread oomt. i have made it a pm. i am waiting for this spineless jelly fish to grow a set and lets meet up.

he doesnt like me and this would be his chance to right all the wrongs. his chance but, he like he always does, is going to hide behind a keyboard.

the cape is small my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back