My Big Red Valentine...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahdodgegeek

The shirt lady
Reaction score
I'm gonna start this thread by admitting that we've never really been a lacey hearts & roses kinda couple...

I got home from work today & my valentine was on the table. Turns out Mr. Dodgegeek bought it right under my nose. :msp_wub:
How could I not love this?!
attachment.php

I'm off for my pizza valentine dinner, but just HAD to post this pic before i left- I'll post the rest later.

That's funny. I always pictured Andy as being all mushy and drooly. Or at least drooly.

Nice saw. :rolleyes2:

Yep just goes to show that all people are not mushy on Valentines. Some are actually different! In a good way! Congrats on the Happy Valentine!

Thought I'd post another couple pics in while I wait for my yummy pizza... It's a pretty red jonsered 2153 CWH. It's got heated handles to keep me all warm and snuggly...
attachment.php

And no saw is complete without an accessory... (hat & saw courtesy of treemonkey from kunz woodworking, and the saw "purse" - i.e. jonsered saw box courtesy wetgunpowder @ Boyds outdoor)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love a 2153! :msp_wub: I like the saw purse too.:hmm3grin2orange:

If I can still a line from Zach Galifianakis in The Hangover: "It's not a purse it's a sachel.... Indiana Jones carries one." I got a "saw sachel" for my 2171.:D. I think they have one of the nicest Power Boxes out there for saws.

Congrats on the new saw! It's purdy. Big score for both of you. You get the saw and he scores big points:hmm3grin2orange:

Rep sent

Didn't Sarah surprise Andy with a 346 a little while back? I know she got him the Makita but I thought there was a Husq in his photo that is similar to the opening post of the thread.

Didn't Sarah surprise Andy with a 346 a little while back? I know she got him the Makita but I thought there was a Husq in his photo that is similar to the opening post of the thread.

There's been a few saw surprises in the dodgegeek house... This is my 2nd complete surprise- the 1st was actually my 1st saw, a Dolmar 420. I surprised him with the Dolkita, the 056 Super, and a darling little top-handle husky...
:msp_wub::msp_wub:

There's been a few saw surprises in the dodgegeek house... This is my 2nd complete surprise- the 1st was actually my 1st saw, a Dolmar 420. I surprised him with the Dolkita, the 056 Super, and a darling little top-handle husky...
:msp_wub::msp_wub:

Oh ya, and who could forget the chainsaw surprise for my 86 year old dad... that was a classic.
attachment.php

does the Saw Purse have slots for a file or screw driver?
the pur...uhm, pouch with my 5020 pull-on didn't have any useful notches.

Sorta wondering if a couple of old tools and some creative heat gunning
could help make a dent in the matter.

Latest posts

Back