My firewood Setup

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im glad to see you sold it all,and could have sold more.Sure beats getting stuck with a bunch of wood and not making the $$. By all reguards you should be having a good snow season,we are here,just gotta get paid now..

Congrats on selling up. You got a nice looking set set up.

Im glad to see you sold it all,and could have sold more.Sure beats getting stuck with a bunch of wood and not making the $$. By all reguards you should be having a good snow season,we are here,just gotta get paid now..

Thanks! As for the snow season... we've had a great one so far. We got maybe 8 of the 1-3 inch storms which is better then nothing! I got to go out on every one of them and made a nice chunk of change on all of them. They say the pattern is for more snow through the end of winter. :clap:

That is impressive. :cheers:

attachment.php

I had some free time this week and decided to paint my dump trailer. It took a beating over the months that i've owned it. Everything from firewood to grass storage lol I'll have more of the final product. These pictures are of the before and primer. I'll have the black tomorrow. I ended up putting primer and black epoxy paint. Splitting has also started for next years sellings.

Its hard to believe your only 21,, whos place are you at doing all the trailer work> painting and grinding? I just wish more boys would have the same outlook you have in life. You are going in the right direction and keep up the good work. You are showing your little brother something too trust me he looks up to you. All and all all of this is great what your doing but one peson you need to thank is the lord jesus i sure hope hes in your life too. If you have then you have the whole package my friend.. I even look up to you and im 39 hahha

Its hard to believe your only 21,, whos place are you at doing all the trailer work> painting and grinding? I just wish more boys would have the same outlook you have in life. You are going in the right direction and keep up the good work. You are showing your little brother something too trust me he looks up to you. All and all all of this is great what your doing but one peson you need to thank is the lord jesus i sure hope hes in your life too. If you have then you have the whole package my friend.. I even look up to you and im 39 hahha

I'm doing all the work at my dads shop. He's in the tractor trailer repair industry and has a huge indoor/outdoor shop. I allways look for things that i can offer, or advance in that others might not want to do themselves, but would rather hire out. I'm not someone who goes around trying 15 different types of businesses. I Like to stick with what i'm doing and do it the most efficient way. And yes, i have been blessed with such a great business. I owe it all to the man above. Thanks for the compliments.

you need to put up a pic with you and your brother with your equimpment, so we would seem to know who you was with a face..

A little update..... i bought another bri-mar durmp trailer. This ones a 7x14 heavy duty dump trailer. Compared to the other one Its got dual pistons, closer crossmemebers, 14k axles.... but this trailer holds about the same as my other one because its heavier. I'm going to build up walls for this one as well...

Last edited:
And i forgot how to do it so those pics show up in the post... so sorry about that..

killer setup man! im hopin to get either a old dump truck or a dump trailer one day.

Thanks! i went with a dump trailer because with a truck you need insurance, gas, maintenance, etc. but with a trailer, all you need is a truck, which you should allready have.....

Thanks! i went with a dump trailer because with a truck you need insurance, gas, maintenance, etc. but with a trailer, all you need is a truck, which you should allready have.....

only problem with a trailer is you can never get it close enough to dump like a truck. always just a foot to long ???

only problem with a trailer is you can never get it close enough to dump like a truck. always just a foot to long ???

Yes, and also the pile is 10x longer because the trailer is lower to the ground.

Here's a few dumping. Its gotta be atleast 3 cords of wood in the trailer. Very heavy tow, but the d-max took it without a problem.

Here's a few dumping. Its gotta be atleast 3 cords of wood in the trailer. Very heavy tow, but the d-max took it without a problem.

Thats a lot of wood for a 14K trailer! I get over 2 in mine and its very heavy,esp with oak.I know im overweight,but not sure by how much,never weighed her that heavy.

Latest posts

Back