My first muffler modified. What seems to you?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how did you get your pictures so clear?

Most importantly, he knows how to use his equipment. Secondly, he has decent equipment. A Nikon D70s SLR with a f/2.8 lens in the right hands will yield the posted results.

Last edited:
Most importantly, he know how to use his equipment. Secondly, he has decent equipment. A Nikon D70s SLR with a f/2.8 lens in the right hands will yield the posted results.

:hmm3grin2orange: Thus it is, I also love the photography, as much as the chainsaw. :greenchainsaw:

Nice looking modification let us know if it makes a noticeable difference.

I don’t now, first I want to buy a tachometer to adjust the carburetor well and later to hope to that the summer finishes, makes too much heat to cut wood.
I put the photos so that are better.
_DSC2694.jpg

_DSC2698.jpg

DSC_2700.jpg

DSC_2682.jpg

Awesome Dude!!!!!

Hello,

These are the photography’s of my first modification of muffler. I wait for its opinions. Is correct the opening of the central wall?

Greetings and sorry by my bad English :bowdown: .
If I knew It would write more.:bang: :bang: :deadhorse:

Those look great ispansco!!!!! I bet they rock!!!!!

welcome to AS!!!!!! DID you retune your Carb????

Last edited:
Gorgeous work. Go ahead and make me one up for my Husky 346xp :rock:

Put me down for one ,too.That looks really ,really,good. Start production soon!

Gentlemen do not worry,:D only must send their muffles to me and I will do a good work to them, insurance that I will make my second work better than first.:angel: The price will be to invite to see a race to me of motocross or supercross in EEUU.;) :hmm3grin2orange:

Those look great ispansco!!!!! I bet they rock!!!!!

welcome to AS!!!!!! DID you retune your Carb????

Yes, I adjusted to the carburetor a little, but I hope at that my new tachometer arrives to adjust it definitively.

Greetings :greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back