My Fleet

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a sweet operation......no doubt there are two things in abundance in Montana: snow and trees. Looks like your in the right business Mr. Dooley.....

Hi thanks for your comment, I love your web site :clap: :clap: :clap: I am in the process of building mine would like to use yours as a example of the quality im looking for. My web guy just cant seem to get what I want .Did I mention I think your site is the greatest I have ever seen :cheers: :D :D

Hi thanks for your comment, I love your web site :clap: :clap: :clap: I am in the process of building mine would like to use yours as a example of the quality im looking for. My web guy just cant seem to get what I want .Did I mention I think your site is the greatest I have ever seen :cheers: :D :D

Thanks wade, and good luck with your new crane service!

2 of our toolcats
snowremoval004.jpg

Dont work it all. Some sits alot. Im a equipment hog :biggrinbounce2:

we travel about a 100 mile radius :mad: Wish we could just stay here ? cant with our town only having 30.000 people :)

Wow!!!

You have either won the lottery, or have alot of payments?? I wish I had some of that stuff.. I guess nobody muscles wood into a dump trailer like me anymore...

Shazaaam!!

Man, Dooley, you've been blessed with a great work ethic and good business sense (i'm still learning the business end of it). Dave Ramsey would be proud of you - No Debt!!!! I don't have any either, but my "fleet" is just a little smaller than yours!!:biggrinbounce2: Nice equipment!!!

Really all that Nice Equip. & no debt??? I am baffled.....are you a Mob Boss? how is that possible? your insurance payments alone would kill a little guy like me!!

That is truely impressive, Godbless You!!!

LXT..............

work--save work--save work--save then spend it all on equipment that you can use to help you work safer/smarter/save more :clap:

Back