My Friends...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GASoline71

GASoline71

Mr. Nice Guy
I have to step away from saws and other stuff permanently.

I'm not going to go in to detail here... but some of my closer friends I have made on this forum, know what's up. I have some phone numbers of some cats that I believe are some of the best timber fallers, and saw dogs on the planet. I have a few more to get...

I am not leaving... just getting away for a bit... I will be liquidating my saw collection... I have already sold many saws locally, but will be saving some of my big ones to part with on this forum.

I don't need thoughts and prayers... prayers won't do a heathen any good no how... :)

I'll check back in from time to time. A man has to check his priorities in life once in awhile. Mine have changed... drastically.

See you all soon...

Gary

04ultra

04ultra

"Out of Control"
. AS Supporting Member.
I have to step away from saws and other stuff permanently.

I'm not going to go in to detail here... but some of my closer friends I have made on this forum, know what's up. I have some phone numbers of some cats that I believe are some of the best timber fallers, and saw dogs on the planet. I have a few more to get...

I am not leaving... just getting away for a bit... I will be liquidating my saw collection... I have already sold many saws locally, but will be saving some of my big ones to part with on this forum.

I don't need thoughts and prayers... prayers won't do a heathen any good no how... :)

I'll check back in from time to time. A man has to check his priorities in life once in awhile. Mine have changed... drastically.

See you all soon...

Gary

Hi Gary !!!

Sorry to hear all of this ....

ever need an ear just call!!!

matt9923

matt9923

Stihl bustin knuckles
Been wondering where you were man, take care. If you ever need anything you got a good group of friend's here that would be glad to help.

Hope all works out whatever it may be.

:cheers:

Metals406

Metals406

Granfodder Runningsaw
I wish you all the luck in the world Gary. . . I hope this truly isn't goodbye, and I hope you are happy in whatever you do. . .

You deserve it brother. :)

Last edited: