My girlfrends first saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scattergun13

scattergun13

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yesterday I went down to my local stihl dealer and paid 200 for a new 170 for my girlfriend. I hope I can get her running it today. She was a happy girl.

Good on ya, I have one myself and love it for a small, quick, around the house saw. Should be a great starter saw for her. Get her some PPE and you're set. Rep on the way.
Stew and K9 partner Ajo...

webie

webie

ArboristSite Operative
Yesterday I went down to my local stihl dealer and paid 200 for a new 170 for my girlfriend. I hope I can get her running it today. She was a happy girl.

Crap I bought mine a 260 pro , ( cant get it started )
Then a 180 ( crap cant get it started )
Then she takes my 361 out of the truck and fires it up starts trimming brush off this tree I just dropped .
Go figure . ( fricken women ):bang:

Stihlofadeal64

Stihlofadeal64

Addicted to ArboristSite

You go dude! If you got your gfriend sawing with ya, you got a good one. My wifey doesn't mind going to the woods, but she's not hyped up about running the saw at the moment. Otherwise, she's good as gold! Post pics (it's a unwritten rule here, or it didn't happen!). Happy Sawing :popcorn:

Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter

Addicted to ArboristSite

Good job Brother!
Plus there's something sexy about a girl with a saw...:)

Mrs. Bounty Hunter is a tough Biker Chick...she can be as sweet and pretty as you please, but just don't get her pi$$ed off...she runs a 440 all day, or a 660 for a while...

She hasn't asked to run the 880 yet, but that day is coming...

So, jchevytruckman, don't expect that 170 to be the LAST saw you buy for her! :laugh:

Stihlman441

Stihlman441

Addicted to ArboristSite
Bought mine a 260,but my eldest daughter always uses it.
object>

:)

Jchevytruckman

Jchevytruckman

ArboristSite Operative
<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/421362614519" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/421362614519" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

I caught her playing with it in the back yard without ppe...

Anthony_Va.

Anthony_Va.

XPW Fan Club
Mine has pretty much taken over the 260.

I had plans to get her a 180 because she bugged me to death wanting to trim brush, cut trees, etc.

I came home from work one day and she had debrushed a whole hillside. And she only gets off work 3 hours before me!!!

I did'nt think she would be able to handle the 260 but she fooled me. At first I was kinda mad because I thought she did'nt have any experience and could have been hurt, but she said her dad let her run a 390 quite a bit. :)

H@!!, she only weighs about 110 lbs.

Latest posts