My new dump cart

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Broke down and bought me a dump cart, it's supposed to be 1200 lb limit but the welds don't look that strong. I'm gonna use it for all kinds of things but it will haul wood from the pile to the back porch. No more balancing the wheelbarrow. The handle will swing ariund and you can pull it with a lawnmower. Got it at TSC. Oh i also bought a new bar and chain too but at the stihl dealer..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

nice B&C was probably more then the cart LOL

Wheelbarrows are a PITA

I got the same dump cart last spring for my mother. She can't lift a wheelbarrow anymore for her gardening tasks, but she can pull the cart just fine. I also used it a couple times in the woodlot and it did the job. :clap:

looks nice - and i agree about the metal frame/welds not looking like it will live up to the 1200lb limit but maybe it will hold up. i sure wouldnt mind owning one even if it was half the weight. if you dont mind my asking, how much was the bar. i just bought a new stihl rollmatic 36" bar for $50 from my j'red dealer. it needs a sprocket nose. i think i got a good deal on it but i haven't priced the tip yet. guess i'll find out soon enough.
lou

For a second there , I thought sure you were trying to bamboozle us..... and there were obviously at least two different wagons pictured. Look at the different wheelbases !!! Then I realized in picture with it dumped, the rear axle rolls forward. Does this make it easier to dump? Never seen one made like that.

looks nice - and i agree about the metal frame/welds not looking like it will live up to the 1200lb limit but maybe it will hold up. i sure wouldnt mind owning one even if it was half the weight. if you dont mind my asking, how much was the bar. i just bought a new stihl rollmatic 36" bar for $50 from my j'red dealer. it needs a sprocket nose. i think i got a good deal on it but i haven't priced the tip yet. guess i'll find out soon enough.
lou
I really don't know what he got out of them, we done a little horse trading. i've dealt with him on things for a long time now. I had something he wanted for himself and he had a new bar and chain i wanted. i figured he got his money back on something. they are 20 inch and the chain is stihl rsc. can you not get rs chain anymore. he didn't have any.

For a second there , I thought sure you were trying to bamboozle us..... and there were obviously at least two different wagons pictured. Look at the different wheelbases !!! Then I realized in picture with it dumped, the rear axle rolls forward. Does this make it easier to dump? Never seen one made like that.
Yeah the wheel rolls forward and as far as easy i can't tell ya. Just got it. It probably ain't going to be any easier to dump though. It does pull nicely around in the yard though.lol

I was considering building a chipper/dump trailer with that concept, and I was going to possibly use a forklift mast for the mechinism. Wonder how WELL it works?

lou

Hey Lou,
good to see ya back from the abyss.... :blush:

Back