My new Husky 3120xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WidowMaker1

WidowMaker1

Addicted to ArboristSite
and 2 more ..haha. just gotta bury the bar in some wood and run her in now :cool2: more pics and possible vids to come. if i can set that damn camera thingy up :msp_ohmy: .... .. . . :eek:uttahere2:

wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare

ArboristSite Operative
looks alot like mine, but alot cleaner. You will like that saw alot for taking the stumps out.
i switch it out with the 394xp all the time depending on what kind of tree im cutting.

little possum

little possum

Crash and Burn
Thanks Matt. I had a new one offered to me for 1300$ US. I think it had the 36" RW bar on it then too. Didnt have the $ or need to pick another one up. Unless it had the adjustable carb, cause then it would get a port job!!!

Miles86

Miles86

ArboristSite Operative
Man, what a beautiful machine, that's how a saw should look, nice and square, I like geometric shapes, (on machines). :smile2:

WidowMaker1

WidowMaker1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nice!!! I see it has the choke. Is it a fully adjustable carb? Mine has a primer, and fixed hi side jet :cry:
thanks mate ,its fixed jet ! just gonna just change out jets or ream them if needed .

Nice saw and GREAT looking dog in pic #1!
:smile2: that's me boy Riva ...damn awesome dog !!!

You can't do that! :msp_w00t:

It will become dirty! :msp_scared::help:
its teasing me bud... haha ,there's nothing like a big bore saw echoing up threw the valley

looks alot like mine, but alot cleaner. You will like that saw alot for taking the stumps out.
i switch it out with the 394xp all the time depending on what kind of tree im cutting.
got 2x 395's there awesome saws!!!!! I got the 3120 to take a little pressure of the 395's, gotta love the grunt/torque of the 120cc saws.

Velly nice. What did you end up paying? Mine cost AUD$2200 a few years ago with a 42" .404" bar. It came with a spare filter :D

Fixed H jet also :( No primer though :)
got it for AUD$2200 and a spare filter ,and excellent costumer servive !!!! just started her up yesterday, running some 20:1 mix threw her at the moment ,just juicing her up mate .

I see it's got a full comp chain fitted. Will that cause any problems with chip clearance on such a long bar?
I just grind comp chains into skip, but never had any trouble with full comp ,when cross cutting ....

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
I see it's got a full comp chain fitted. Will that cause any problems with chip clearance on such a long bar?

Sometimes it can for sure and if it does jam up in the cut things get nasty with a saw this size. I run skip on all bars above 32" after copping my 3120 in the right thigh a few years back when I buried a 42" with non skip. It hurt, threw me a fair distance, and I had an awesome bruise :(
It pays to never ever get yourself in the wrong position with a saw this powerful (or any saw) as it certainly has the capacity to break bones.

Latest posts