MY PROJECT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJD85

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I was out back today working on my project and I thought I would send A pic to you guys as a thank you for all the advice. As far as you can see is my property and I plan on clearing it all out. So far I put a nice dent in it with my little craftsman pro series. I need a bit more power it seems for the big boys that are left. I had a little trouble When I decided to purchase a used saw from the home depo rental center... Y'all know the story. But now i have a brand new in the box dolmar ps-6100 shipping my way out the door for 540$ some of the pines are 30-40+" at the base. I hope i have enough power to handle the job! I have a friend coming over with a skid steer to pull the leaners and help with cleanup. I'll post a vidio of me felling a few when it happens. This site is great!
34319b5af58047c09880968b2aa63e01.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

I was out back today working on my project and I thought I would send A pic to you guys as a thank you for all the advice. As far as you can see is my property and I plan on clearing it all out. So far I put a nice dent in it with my little craftsman pro series. I need a bit more power it seems for the big boys that are left. I had a little trouble When I decided to purchase a used saw from the home depo rental center... Y'all know the story. But now i have a brand new in the box dolmar ps-6100 shipping my way out the door for 540$ some of the pines are 30-40+" at the base. I hope i have enough power to handle the job! I have a friend coming over with a skid steer to pull the leaners and help with cleanup. I'll post a vidio of me felling a few when it happens. This site is great!
34319b5af58047c09880968b2aa63e01.jpg

That looks like a fun back yard!

Them trees “in range” of the house?

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

They are. Fingers crossed! I've been praying studying and obdessing! Also we have the full size skid steer to give em a tug. I just hope I dont pull an into the zip line I built for the kids either. But I guess thats better than the house!!!

Praying should have been practicing. Lol auto correct got me

Back