My tree guy dropped off too more loads.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rx7145

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Local tree service dropped off two loads of wood for me to split.:chainsaw:

I'm just glad I didn't have to do all the hard work:clap: :clap: :cheers: :cheers:

Drop Off

Wish I had a guy to drop off some wood like that. Right now I am unable to get around that well due to a leg injury. I do see a lots of tree guys out there, but since I only on one leg I don't ask. I will be way behind in wood this year when my leg heals. If you guys can help me I can travel to pickup a few truck load of logs.

I have my New Dolmar 5100 and 27 ton log splitter just waiting to be used. Northeast Ohio (Mentor)

Last edited:
I wish I could find a tree service around here that would drop off. I don't even care if it's cut. Unfortunately they all seem to be in the firewood business.
Al

All done!!

What a lot of work, but good to see it all done and staked. Now I'm ready for more:dizzy: :dizzy: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:
woodwrap015.jpg

woodwrap007.jpg

woodwrap017.jpg

You DO know you owe that guy a case of beer... or since he is heating your house for free this winter, a keg. How much does 10 cords cost nowadays??:monkey:

rx...that is a nice pile of wood......to start with ;), keep up the wood work.

Fortunate enough to be connected to a generous tree service, is even letting me use a seldom needed trailor, to maximize loads per trip.
Works out for both of us, they need the space for new stuff coming in, and I need alot of wood since the past winter diminished my stock to nothing.
This past winter, I hauled my splitter to their pile, and we split 15 cord for his house, and on occasion sharpen a slew of chains for him too.

It's been a good relationship for both of us, hopefully it remains that way.

Last edited:
rx...that is a nice pile of wood......to start with ;), keep up the wood work.

Fortunate enough to be connected to a generous tree service, is even letting me use a seldom needed trailor, to maximize loads per trip.
Works out for both of us, they need the space for new stuff coming in, and I need alot of wood since the past winter diminished my stock to nothing.
This past winter, I hauled my splitter to their pile, and we split 15 cord for his house, and on occasion sharpen a slew of chains for him too.

It's been a good relationship for both of us, hopefully it remains that way.

I sure will keep it up. I'm his "junk" wood drop off point. :clap:

Sounds like you have a good thing going as well:clap:

Back