My two favorite orange things

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuzzy

Trail Gnome
Reaction score
:biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2:

DSC00913Medium.jpg

My diesel repowered AC900 still has a few loose ends I need to finish up, but she's getting to earn her keep now! Has full mowing duties (finally get to sell my box store Deere) and today got the job of pulling bonfire wood outta the back :chainsaw:

DSC00912Medium.jpg

DSC00914Medium.jpg

saw the title and thought " aha a Tennessee Vols fan", but alas methinks i am the only one on here that bleeds orange, pees orange, dreams in orange NOT black and white as the experts claim........Of course all things orange are beautiful....nice toys.

AC 900??? when were they built--or is this your own creation---i know of the later ac and duetz garden one--had a lambordini twin diesel in them--they go high on ebay!!!!

AC 900??? when were they built--or is this your own creation---i know of the later ac and duetz garden one--had a lambordini twin diesel in them--they go high on ebay!!!!

Just meant that it was a 900 series :) Since all the 900s were basically the same tractor with the main differences being motor hp, I can't really call it a 912 anymore since I scrapped the 12 horse Kohler. Yes, the lombardini diesels were an option and are a GREAT motor. Unfortunately I don't own one... yet!

In my case, I was curious about trying one of these china diesels that have recently become so prevalent. $400 including shipping and I had a brand new direct injection 10 hp diesel motor at my door waiting to be dropped into this old girl. Although this motor feels much more like a high teens hp gas motor in the power dept. So far I'm very pleased, and with the cost less than half that required to machine/rebuild my old broke Kohler, I'm glad I tried it. I just had to do some frame/body modifications and make a drive shaft coupler to make it fit.
:clap:

Latest posts

Back