my wood pictures

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoosterBoy

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
hay guys for thoughts who know me the load i got all cut up and split came out to just over 6 cords of wood so i am happy this is the first load of wood i ever worked with

here it is in 3 rows on pallets cut to 16 inches i just hope with it piled close together. that it will season in time for me to burn this winter

what i have left my friend dropped a nice maple tree yesterday and gave me the wood so i have to split that and i am getting another truck load of logs in a few more weeks for some more fun ;-) man it's a lot of work

here are my pictures

oh one more thing for all of you that only split with a maul. i praze you. i could not have done all this with just a maul ;-)

thanks
Jason

Last edited:
nice pile!! looks like some fine burnin wood, what types you got there??

take a look at my pile... this was 1 month ago and it had doubled in size until a week ago when we had a splittin party. cut , split and stacked it was 30+ cord ( pictured ) it was 25' wide x 12' tall x 16' deep ( it was some what stacked, not just tossed)

-mike

thank you hornet that's very nice of you ill keep that in mind ;-) do you have a tree company or?

thanks
Jason

Latest posts

Back