my wood pile

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard_

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
got a load of logs yesterday , now I got to get to cutting :greenchainsaw: should yeild between 3.5 and 4 cords when done , mostly cherry with some oak and fir

truckmods042.jpg

truckmods040.jpg

cheesy020.jpg

Last edited:
****! you must have some cool neighbors. I get a little concerned with the wood I'm cutting and I'm in a rural subdivision where everyone has 1+ acre lots. :smoking:

Ya know....If you're never gonna scuff up that saw by actually using it, I'll free up some of your bench space for free, by taking it off your hands. :hmm3grin2orange:

Most neighbors in a close area like that would probably spazz out. It wouldn't bother me but i burn wood. People would be complaining about termites with all that wood laying around. And would probably complain about the chainsaw noise. Glad i live outside of the city. Nice pile of wood, Should keep ya warm this winter.

Why would they? do they pay your taxes?:cheers:

One of the more dubious things NH has done lately is instituting a so-called "View Tax." If you have a scenic view of a mountain, lake, or whatever, you are assessed an additional tax based on the idea that a pretty view makes your property more valuable.

Personally, I think your log pile is beautiful (even more so once you get it bucked, split, and stacked) but I could see a fellow denizen of suburbia raising a stink about the view from their livingroom window.

Good luck!

Your driveway is a bigger mess than your garage.
:agree2: every time I get it somewhat organized it goes to #### just as quick
:hmm3grin2orange: Now that was funny!

Nice looking cherry logs. Now get busy and get the saw dirty. Looks to darn pretty.

it gets dirty , I just clean it when I'm done:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back