name this jonsered!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foursaps

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have no idea what kind it is

5Nb5F95Jb3Kd3M73F8c9d5ccfc10d18bf1e34.jpg

5If5G95Ka3K43F13Hac9d8de1255a356a1402.jpg

Looks like a 70E/66E, depending on the bore.

Truely.........And exactly......And rather hard to tell from the pics which it is.....I see that the recoil screen is missing..... is the flywheel fan white plastic or alum?? You can tell from the bore size as Eric said but also from cooling fin frequency.....70E has wide apart fins like the 49SP....the 66E gas fins that are much closer together..like a 621, 80 or 90...better pics of the flywheel fan and the cooling fins just over the clutch cover will tell the tale......most likley a 70E.....but there were two different versions of them as well....early and late...more pics..

no more pics unless i go buy it.... not sure if i want to do that yet. do i really need another 70cc saw? unless it can be my smaller milling saw....

Yep, with a 621 rear handle.

To many Ballantines tonight Lee?? Sorry ol dog but that rear handle has nothing in common with a 621 than the color red. Some dufus has driven a 621 AV rubber into the place that part #504125005 and 504125004 should have been......other than that screw up from someone unknown it is as Eric left it... 70E or 66E and we will probably never know as it seems the OP ain't springing for it...LOL!!! Another damn mystery.......

Not completey. The operator presence system is not from a 621.
It's like they wedged a 621 AV mount in there.
Oh, I almost forgot, hey Lee :)

To many Ballantines tonight Lee?? Sorry ol dog but that rear handle has nothing in common with a 621 than the color red. Some dufus has driven a 621 AV rubber into the place that part #504125005 and 504125004 should have been......other than that screw up from someone unknown it is as Eric left it... 70E or 66E and we will probably never know as it seems the OP ain't springing for it...LOL!!! Another damn mystery.......

Looks like I need to be more careful with my drive by posting. ;)

I never even knew Jonsered made blue saws. Hey Lee, anything left in the fridge? :msp_scared:

Plenty left in the fridge. Don't think there is much left in the noggin though. Been reading about rarefaction statistical transformations in uneven sample sizes for allelic diversity. :dizzy:

Plenty left in the fridge. Don't think there is much left in the noggin though. Been reading about rarefaction statistical transformations in uneven sample sizes for allelic diversity. :dizzy:

That's easy for you to say. :msp_w00t:

Alelick Diversity.....I practice that all the time.....sample sizes vary from 12 to 16 fluid ounces...and though quite uniform in ability the samples can range greatly in price and taste..............I've found in my experiments....so far...

Alelick Diversity.....I practice that all the time.....sample sizes vary from 12 to 16 fluid ounces...and though quite uniform in ability the samples can range greatly in price and taste..............I've found in my experiments....so far...

If only beer tasting could be one of my exams. I would pass.....or at least I wouldn't care if I failed.....until the next day.

What, no 18.8 or 40 fluid ounce samples :)?

I'll be conducting some of these experiments this evening myself. :cheers:

Back