Nascar 350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.Walker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
One of my customers wants to buy a Husky 350 and I'm trying to help him.
I'm a little confused by all the different types of 350's,ie the green caps (e-tech) or the silver mufflers.
Are the Nascar 350s just a plain jane type, non-e-tech they have two black caps?
Some help Please.
J.Walker

One of my customers wants to buy a Husky 350 and I'm trying to help him.
I'm a little confused by all the different types of 350's,ie the green caps (e-tech) or the silver mufflers.
Are the Nascar 350s just a plain jane type, non-e-tech they have two black caps?
Some help Please.
J.Walker

I think about the only thing that makes it a NASCAR 350 is the stickers and the guidebar..I'm pretty sure it's a non-e-tech

it cuts wood 3 times faster cuz it says NASCAR on it!!! Seriously I dunno, I just couldnt pass up this chance to be dumb, being a gearhead and all...

So they are just regular three fitties with nascar stickers? Nothing performance wise? I always wondered ...

I think you have to add a little Jack Daniels mixed with oil to the gas.

I found a great deal last year on a new 350 NASCAR edition, but after I bought it, I was so ashamed of having <b><font color=red>NASCAR</font></b> printed on the bar of a serious working tool that I went to a local hardware store that carries Husqvarna and paid $38 for a new plain Husky bar without silly racing colors. That went a ways toward negating the good deal I originally got on the saw. Except for the inconvenient, awkward, in-the-way outboard clutch, it's a great saw for a homeowner type like me.

I found a great deal last year on a new 350 NASCAR edition, but after I bought it, I was so ashamed of having <b><font color=red>NASCAR</font></b> printed on the bar of a serious working tool that I went to a local hardware store that carries Husqvarna and paid $38 for a new plain Husky bar without silly racing colors. That went a ways toward negating the good deal I originally got on the saw. Except for the inconvenient, awkward, in-the-way outboard clutch, it's a great saw for a homeowner type like me.

I would be asshamed too! HAHAHA NASCAR just has a bad stigma of being totally redneck. 1320 ft. and a christmas tree is more my speed!

Outboard clutches aren't that big of a pain like everyone makes them out to be.

I found a great deal last year on a new 350 NASCAR edition, but after I bought it, I was so ashamed of having <b><font color=red>NASCAR</font></b> printed on the bar of a serious working tool that I went to a local hardware store that carries Husqvarna and paid $38 for a new plain Husky bar without silly racing colors.

Don't know which is worst, but it seems this silliness is something they have running in the family. Jonsereds spring campaign here is the 2150 with "Rock'n Roll" printed on the bar, and pepita pattern on the side of the saw. You'll also get a CD with some (never heard of) classics and a pair of sunglasses too.

The sunglasses though is said to have a built-in mp3-player, but they ain't saying how to load the CD in them...

Thanks All

Thanks for the replyes
I got this customer talked into buying the 350 now. Had him look-up the Arboristsit and read for himself. I hope he signs up here also, a great information site.
I did'nt need any convincing on the 350 tho, my partner has one. He's allways telling me how great it runs and how it's 4cc's bigger and better than my 346xp...hehehe. I just say that the 350 is one of the best home-owner saws around.

Back