• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy need 056 sem coil& flywheel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it these animals ? i have about 8 of them, what are they worth ?

Attachments

• IMG_0479.JPG
    IMG_0479.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 57
Should have but doesn't, i am yet to find a stihl ignition or fly with the part number on it, unless they are written in invisible ink, i have hundreds of unidentifiable ignition systems, its a pain in the raisin...

Should have but doesn't, i am yet to find a stihl ignition or fly with the part number on it, unless they are written in invisible ink, i have hundreds of unidentifiable ignition systems, its a pain in the raisin...
can you pm me with more pics front and back please i can better id also do you have flywheels for sem units thanks!

I stand corrected, of the 9 here, 4 do have that number on them "NEARLY"

Attachments

• IMG_0480.JPG
    IMG_0480.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 39
Yes, i have enough flywheels to build a fence out of, but like i said, they are hard to identify...

You should price them for me, i have no idea, but keep in mind i am In AUS so the heavier it gets in a package, the heavier your wallet needs to be to cover the postage...

I do, but like i said, i have hundreds of flywheels all in big boxes, its actually harder than it sounds finding needles in hay stacks...

You should price them for me, i have no idea, but keep in mind i am In AUS so the heavier it gets in a package, the heavier your wallet needs to be to cover the postage...
i bought one from member no good so taking chance on another plus postage iwould give 20 could you ck on postage to 75501 please for one please

It is saying $14.10 for upto 500g to you for air mail... You sure they are only worth 20 bucks ?

It is saying $14.10 for upto 500g to you for air mail... You sure they are only worth 20 bucks ?
that is why i prefer the seller to price his product to buyer,also i take the risk because unless you know it fires i t is not worth me even contacting you if i find it is no good. how much!

No, look if they are selling for 20 bucks they are selling for 20 bucks, i have no idea, all good, i wish the ones for MS880's were 20 bucks last year when i had to buy one...

Latest posts

Back