• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy need 056 sem coil& flywheel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just need to know the resistances and meter them to make sure they are within acceptable limits although this will never tell you how it reacts when it runs at temperature, ie. real hot or real cold, but still gives you a good indication that it will work...

I had a SEM type ignition system in my 045ave that went bad. Type G/E. I found a bran new ignition module from Germany on eBay. Company name Is Sagenspezi. This module runs off of a bosch flywheel. I replaced the SEM flywheel with a bran new bosch flywheel from eBay, and the module from Germany (Sagenspezi). Couldn't ask for a better running saw now. Cut up 3 trees with it last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yea, don't make me like they use to, and these things for a small investment saves you around 800$! If anyone has an ignition problem and is interested in doing this, and has any questions, let me know! I'll be glad to help you out and guide you through it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back