Need a change!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasTreemonkey

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey this probably is the wrong forum but this aint not no ordnary question either. Im a 28 yr old down in texas, I own my own tree service which i started from scratch about 4 years ago, which does good. But the b.s. of a small town and heartless female that i share my bed with is just about to drive me off the deep end. I dont have any kids and i need a road trip and change of menu. DOES ANYBODY NEED A GOOD HELPER? Somewhere up north? I know how to bid jobs, keep idiots workin and turn a profit, BUT i really just want to be a laborer again. I miss the feelin of a chainsaw in my hands and i cant seem to do it anymore here. Can anybody help me?

if you are a stud at treework then you should consider coming up here to massachusetts. more money around here to be had if you just want to climb and labor.

you'll have to get used to the pace around here. its always pedal to the metal regarding how people move, talk, and think.

besides this is the hub of the universe. forget new york that place sucks. lol

oldirty

sorry to hear you're in a rut.

Hey this probably is the wrong forum but this aint not no ordnary question either. Im a 28 yr old down in texas, I own my own tree service which i started from scratch about 4 years ago, which does good. But the b.s. of a small town and heartless female that i share my bed with is just about to drive me off the deep end. I dont have any kids and i need a road trip and change of menu. DOES ANYBODY NEED A GOOD HELPER? Somewhere up north? I know how to bid jobs, keep idiots workin and turn a profit, BUT i really just want to be a laborer again. I miss the feelin of a chainsaw in my hands and i cant seem to do it anymore here. Can anybody help me?

that's part of life and this business sometimes.most of us have been there in one fashion or another.i wish you the best!

Say you can keep idiots working? My god man your worth $500.00 bucks an hour anywhere in this great nation.

I think you ought to try working things out instead of walking away think about why you wanted to start your own bussiness to start with . There has been many times i think i am a victim of my own sucess working day and night ,paper work that darn phone that wont leave you alone ,dealing with people that think you should do work for next to nothing and the list goes on and on. When things get to crazy for me I have to just getaway for a day head for the timber, go fishin,grab a sixpack whatever. Being self employed isnt what it is all cracked up to be but for me there is no better satisfaction . Im 32 been self employed for 9yrs now not rich by anymeans but keepin the bills paid.

I am always looking for good people in Portland, OR and its beautiful, but you would have to work for a heartless woman.

Latest posts

Back