Need a good Stihl or Husky Dealer, NW Indiana

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flashpuppy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
As some of you know, I have had some trouble with finding a good local dealer. So much so that I am even considering other brands of saws. I want a good dealer. I want some customer service. I want someone who will appreciate my business. I want someone who wants to sell me a MS660, or something equivalent.

Are there any dealers on here that are somewhat local to me? Any that ya'll recommend? Thanks in advance guys. :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Where about in NW IN. are you? How far are you willing to drive? What is the expectations of the dealer, stocked saws, price, service? There is a good little one in Kendallville, In. that is the only dealer that I have found in the NE part that stocks a 660, most of the dealers around Ft. Wayne only stock a 361 and lower. The place is called Hayden Rental. It's not a big place, some good ole boys working there but they do treat you right and are very good at what they do. They sell alot of saws. If your interested give a holler, I'll find the number.

I've got a great dealer with a few 660’s (and I’m pretty sure an 880) on the shelf right now, but you would have to drive 3/4 of the way across the state to get to him. Sorry no help I know, but if you get mad enough and have reason to be going south anyway.......

Back