Need A Hard Worker Near Grand Rapids, MI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michigancountry

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am looking for an energetic guy that is willing to take that energy out on splitting and stacking firewood.

I started my own buisness last year and am in need of some help this year. I have the acreage to cut, just need someone to join me in seeing if we can split and stack 500 cords of wood in 7 months.

Details:

Work starts in late February.
You duties include but are not limited to:
1. Splitting and Stacking firewood
2. Loading my truck and your truck (if you have one) with wood to take back to the splitting area.
3. Helping cut and buck trees as needed.
4. Helping deliver wood in the winter months.

Rate of Pay:

You will be payed on how many cords of wood you can split and stack
$12.50 per cord

Lunch and the occasional dinner provided.

You will be paid at the end of the wood season
Since that is when I am paid you will have to wait til than but you will be paid good. If I feel you worked hard enough maybe I can raise it to 20 a cord. WE WILL SEE

Thanks for looking
PM me if interested

I am looking for an energetic guy that is willing to take that energy out on splitting and stacking firewood.

I started my own buisness last year and am in need of some help this year. I have the acreage to cut, just need someone to join me in seeing if we can split and stack 500 cords of wood in 7 months.

Details:

2. Loading my truck and your truck (if you have one) with wood to take back to the splitting area.

Rate of Pay:

$12.50 per cord

Since that is when I am paid you will have to wait til than but you will be paid good. If I feel you worked hard enough maybe I can raise it to 20 a cord. WE WILL SEE

Thanks for looking
PM me if interested

So if you get a dirt cheap $150 per cord you're asking someone to split the work with you on $75,000 worth of wood for a whopping $6,250. Where do I sign up?!? lol

El JEFE CHEAPO

Details:

Rate of Pay:

$12.50 per cord

Thanks for looking
PM me if interested

This probably isn't the right place for this ad. Try asking the guys that hang around the Home Depot parking lot looking for work.

They might be interested. I seriously doubt that anyone on here is going to work for slave labor prices.

Your requirements are as ridiculous as your wage. Would you take a job like that? If you'll cut, buck, haul with you own truck, and split for the price you offered I'm sure some of the pro firewood guys on here will hire you. Just for fun.

This probably isn't the right place for this ad. Try asking the guys that hang around the Home Depot parking lot looking for work.

They might be interested. I seriously doubt that anyone on here is going to work for slave labor prices.

Your requirements are as ridiculous as your wage. Would you take a job like that? If you'll cut, buck, haul with you own truck, and split for the price you offered I'm sure some of the pro firewood guys on here will hire you. Just for fun.

Hell even they're smarter than that he did not even include room and board:dizzy:

lol I got a good sized pile of wood at the lot right now. Already cut so you only have to split it. I'll give $15 a cord, cash at the end of each day, and a beer if you behave yourself.

What I really like about this post is that even if there are people that would work for that little, not a single one of them would have a clue how to survive for 7 mos without income while waiting for that "monster" check.

Michigancountry,

Try splitting 1/3 for you,1/3 for him, 1/3rd for business expenses. Expenses to include gas and oil for saws and trucks, chains, repairs and such.

If you come into the deal with a running saw and two new chains, then you leave with a running saw and two new chains, paid for by that 3rd.

(This is splitting the gross income)

I would think of looking for someone with a big processor one capable of 50 cords per day. See what they would split it for if you fed it with wood. Even on halves you would likely come out better! Instead of tying up 7months and getting robbed by your illegal you could pay out 37500.00 and be done in four days! That is 9375.00 per days worth of wood of course they ain't going to wait for winter:laugh:

MIcountry,

I'm hoping you made a typo on that 12.50 a cord.

Otherwise you're gonna be looking for a long time.

$12.50 an hour might get you some takers, but they wont be volunteering thier truck, and I wouldn't let 'em near a saw.

Got workmans comp?

Be carefull dude, and good luck.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Details:

Rate of Pay:

$12.50 per cord

Thanks for looking
PM me if interested
Dude you are a :censored: moron! $12.50 an hour you might be able to find a high school kid.

Details:

Rate of Pay:

$12.50 per cord

Thanks for looking
PM me if interested

I wonder if this guy ever found a crew? :monkey:

Latest posts

Back