need a manual for altec chipper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterarbor

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
does anyone have a manual for an altec JY612 whisper chipper? i didn't see it on the altec pdf download page mentioned in another post. it is ford 300 manufacture date 04/94. i called the 800# and left a mess., but no reply. thanks, kevin

chipper manual

I have a manual for the JEY series if that helps. They use the Ford 300 as well. but I think were built in the 80's. If you want it send me your email and I will forward it to you.
David

manual

I read on one of the boards or maybe this one that the parts guy at Zenith Cutter Company has manuals for them that he sells cheap. Here is there info. They have some of the best priced blades around.

5200 Zenith Parkway
Loves Park, IL 61111
U.S.A.
E-mail: [email protected]
Toll Free: (800) 223-5202 (U.S. and Canada)
Phone: (815) 282-5200
Fax: (815) 282-5232

Last edited:
Altec Whisper Chipper Manual

Hello all.....my first post..... I have a mid 90's Altec Whisper Chipper with 12" drum and ford 300 cu engine. I would like to know if someone could PM me with a service/user manual for this chipper. Any help would be appreciated.

Al

About $45; available from any Altec dealer. There's only one manual that covers all models ever made.

Excellent machines, for the most part. We miss ours.

Hello all.....my first post..... I have a mid 90's Altec Whisper Chipper with 12" drum and ford 300 cu engine. I would like to know if someone could PM me with a service/user manual for this chipper. Any help would be appreciated.

Al

Here's a couple more pages for the Ford I-6 gasoline engines. My chipper is a '93 Bandit. Good luck.

chipper manual

I have a manual for the JEY series if that helps. They use the Ford 300 as well. but I think were built in the 80's. If you want it send me your email and I will forward it to you.
David
Can I also get that manual, changing the blades out now. I am missing a couple of pages 4-3 and 4-4

chipper manual

David
Hello sir iv Got the chipper ur talking about i just bought and almost Done rebuilding the 300 motor if u can send me a copy of what u have would be greatly appreciated my Name is Thomas Dunn im restoring it for my Good friends farm Work i Sure would like the Help if u could Thank u Email [email protected] my cell is 813-450-6126 u can call me 24/7 if u like Thank u Sir

Latest posts

Back