Need advice please!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o and the last thing i forgot is that i will be loading my atv and the small trailer on to my 12' trailer,so maybe the smaller one would be better since it only 120 pound,and could easy lift it over the top of wood to haul home?:bang:

i pull a 6'x4' all-steel trailer with hydro-electric dump behind my arctic cat 650 4x4 quite alot and i love it! i haul wood, trash, tools, dirt, gravel, hay..u name it! its maybe a couple inches wider than my atv and i know that i would never want one thats a foot or more wider than my atv in the woods. it would be such a pain to get around!

just so you know, most atv tow ratings are based upon the braking capacity of the four wheeler. u can easily pull much more than the rated weight just as long as you are very careful when it comes time to stop or slow down!! my rig has a tow rating of around 1100 pounds i think?? but ive pulled (and stopped) over 3000 pounds. be very careful with tongue weight as well. not too much, not too little. engine braking is a HUGE plus!!

have fun!!!

nice cart what are the dimensions? if you have a chance.thanks

Bed Height - 15"
Width - 34"
Length - 58"

It has a tailgate; I wasn't using it at the time. It's all welded steel and has roller bearings in the wheels, not those cheap plastic bushings.

Hope it helps. :)

sorry it a 425 polaris magnum,high and low range,and low is low.4x4....and i never know sometimes i pull in woods,or maybe in a yard or in a field,just never know where the wood takes me:)

Sounds like the width on A is only slightly wider than the ATV I wouldn't worry about it unless you do a LOT of tight squeezes.

Harry K

Latest posts

Back