Need Climber in Northeast CT.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lasher

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am looking for some one to drop a tree in Northeast CT. (Woodstock to be exact). This tree will require some one to climb up and drop it from the top down.

Here is the situation...

This tree is located on the neighbors property and hangs over both property lines. We have permission to cut the tree down (they want a lot more trees taken down but cannot afford it). This winter my family and I plan on dropping the tree, but with the angle/branches it will be tough straight drop. If some one climbs the tree and can drop the branches, the trunk should be easy. Under the tree is a 10ft tall pine tree border (ours) that we would like to save, hence the climb and drop. Plus this is by the water.

My family and I could drop the tree but I am sure we would crush most of the pine tree border. We are prepared to sacrifice the border trees, but I thought about posting here to see if any one wants some work.

There will be no clean up, all I need is for you to climb the tree drop the branches and maybe the trunk. I would love to watch a pro and learn a few things. Once the tree is down, your work is done. All clean up will be with my family.

PM for more details...

my buddy climbs we do tree work on the side. im real close to you but hes about an hour away. do you have any pics of the tree? ill have to see if hes interested. were currently doing a big tree job getting near the 50 tree mark. thanks, Mike

I will have to see if I can out there to take some pics.

We are not in a hurry to get the tree down, just some time in the winter.

i work up that way all the time.

business partner lives in Ashford.PM me if you're interested.i'll send you my #.ii have insurance as well.

Back