Need Help Identifying A Poulan Pro Saw I Just Got I think it’s Possibly a 655 not really sure

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problems.

I would buy it, but I need another chainsaw like I need a hole in my head.
You know you want it it’s like new the background on it is a guy I know bought a auto repair shop and it was full of equipment he bought it cheap apparently the old man that owned the shop died and his daughter got the shop and all the equipment he asked the daughter if she new anything about the saw and she said dad bought it new years ago and had 1 at home and kept 1 at his shop he ran a tow company and apparently he used it on occasion to remove limbs off cars during tows not very often but she said he was very particular about his equipment and serviced them both once a year so it seriously looks like he did indeed take care of it ! Now u know you want it 😆

You know you want it it’s like new the background on it is a guy I know bought a auto repair shop and it was full of equipment he bought it cheap apparently the old man that owned the shop died and his daughter got the shop and all the equipment he asked the daughter if she new anything about the saw and she said dad bought it new years ago and had 1 at home and kept 1 at his shop he ran a tow company and apparently he used it on occasion to remove limbs off cars during tows not very often but she said he was very particular about his equipment and serviced them both once a year so it seriously looks like he did indeed take care of it ! Now u know you want it 😆
And another thing I don’t know much about old saws but there is still sitting there. A old yellow saw that’s a big saw not nearly as good looking I think it’s a McCullough or something think I should snag it as well?

Wouldn’t know anyone who would want to buy it for the value of a Chinese 660 and the cost of a bar and chain i just want to sell it and have enough to buy what I need to get me going not looking to rake in a huge profit or anything I guess is what I’m asking. What would you try to sell it for if it was yours ?
Chances are your going to have to ship it to get it to the right person. Take a bunch of pictures of it, including taking a picture of the piston with the muffler off. Then list it on Ebay you might really be surprised what it will bring.

Back