Need Help to ID Carb Kits

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammin_with_j

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I recently bought a box of mixed carb kits hoping to find one for a 346, or 357 carb. I started trying to ID the kits and am finding it harder than I originally thought. They were all NOS parts, I got a few of them figured out, but am new to carb kits. Hoping I might get some help to ID them. Any help would be great!

Here's the list:

Walbro K24-HDA
Walbro K20-HDA
Walbro K20-WYK
Walbro K10-HD
Walbro K10-HDA
Walbro K10-HDB
Walbro K10-WJ
Walbro K10-WS
Walbro K10-WZ
Walbro D10-HDA

Zama RB-60
Zama GND-26
Zama RB-20

Tillotson RK-14HU
Tillotson RK-23HS
Tillotson RK-24HS

Stihl RB-40
Stihl RB-36

This is what I have so far figured out, correct me if I'm wrong. Walbro D10-HDA is for Husqvarna 257, 250R or Jonsered 525,535,51,R545 or ECHO 510, 550, 5000. Zama RB-60 is for Husqvarna 365. Zama GND-26 is for ECHO SRM 2501/2501S, SRM2510, SRM3000 or John Deere 30S. Tillotson RK-24HS is for Husqvarna 268, 272. Tillotson RK-23HS is for Husqvarna 61, 65, 77, 162, 181, 185, 266, 268, 272, 281, 288, 480, 1100, 2100 or Jonsered 620, 625, 630 or Stihl 031AV. Stihl RB-36 is for 034, 036,044, MS340. Stihl RB-40 is for FS 106, 108, 120, 200, 250, 350, 450.
The Walbro K24-HDA has 357 written on the package but I can't find any reference that says it is for the 357. I'm a bit stumped now.

And if I didn't take a picture it didn't happen, right?

Between the K-10, 20, and 24-HDA kits, you'll have more than enough parts to rebuild a carburetor for a 357 or 359 that has the Walbro carb.

Typically the differences are either: How long the inlet needle is, or how thick the metering diaphragm gasket is.
The fuel pump and metering diaphragms should be the same.

Thanks for the start Pogo, I searched through the link you posted. looks like I need the K22-HDA kit. I'm gonna keep searching until I get this puzzle solved!

I want to make my 351 into a 346. I got a new OE Mahle cylinder in the box with the carb kits, have been wanting to upgrade to 346. Have been running 351 for a while, but now that I've got new cylinder I figure the time has come. So my thought being to put carb kit in the old girl, new style intake boot because its got the old one with the plastic clamp, buy a cylinder and ring. Well you see where its going. I've also got a 345 that has been getting robbed of parts for the 351. I think the carbs are the same on the 351 and 345, if so I'll be messing with the 345 carb. I got the 345 when I bought a 357 as a package, so I'm just thinking into the future for the 357 on the hope that I have a carb kit for it in the pile. If I don't have what I need I'm sure the carb kits will find new homes and I'll put what I get into the project saw. Just something to keep me busy for now when I'm off work.

Last edited:
It seems that since I joined here there have been saws following me home. I've had the 351 for 6 years now and never used it much. Started cleaning up my fathers old house and discovered having just one saw doesn't always cut it(pun intended). So I got a second saw. Then before I knew it I had six saws. Uh oh! Now that I'm this far in I figure why not start a project, or two. Haha, well now I got a box of carb kits, parts for saws I don't even have. I think that CAD term might get used here, just don't see a problem with havin a saw or two. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I got a few pics of the house, its not fancy and needs a lot of work, but I'm hoping one day I'll be able to move in and have a place of my own.

Fish just wanted someone to organize them for him!

OP......got a few carbs to rebuild? I hope!

Not enough carbs to rebuild I'm thinking!

When I bought the box of stuff it wasn't for the carb kits. But now that I've got them I figure its best to sort this out and see what I can use. I don't like to see things get wasted, and I know enough people in my area that these will find good homes. That is if I can figure out what they are all for. I just started with it today and I don't think I'm off to a bad start. My knowledge is limited, but I'm hoping to expand on that. I guess saws have become something that have held my interest lately. I've always been one to build and tinker, but in the past year I've had an empty void I couldn't seem to fill. Then one day I packed up the car and ran a few tanks of mix through the 351 and discovered that saws are actually pretty darn fun. Started doing some reading, went to a seminar on saws locally and got to meet the Oregon rep from Ontario. He even invited me for a tour of the Oregon plant the next time I go to visit my sister in Ontario. Just something about smelling like fresh chips and mix has made me feel better lately. Well that's enough of the life story, eh? Back to them carb kits!

Not enough carbs to rebuild I'm thinking!

When I bought the box of stuff it wasn't for the carb kits. But now that I've got them I figure its best to sort this out and see what I can use. I don't like to see things get wasted, and I know enough people in my area that these will find good homes. That is if I can figure out what they are all for. I just started with it today and I don't think I'm off to a bad start. My knowledge is limited, but I'm hoping to expand on that. I guess saws have become something that have held my interest lately. I've always been one to build and tinker, but in the past year I've had an empty void I couldn't seem to fill. Then one day I packed up the car and ran a few tanks of mix through the 351 and discovered that saws are actually pretty darn fun. Started doing some reading, went to a seminar on saws locally and got to meet the Oregon rep from Ontario. He even invited me for a tour of the Oregon plant the next time I go to visit my sister in Ontario. Just something about smelling like fresh chips and mix has made me feel better lately. Well that's enough of the life story, eh? Back to them carb kits!

So...What else was in the box (the reason why you bought it)?

Back