Neighbor ....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H 2 H

FLASHER
Reaction score
just came over and told me there house was full of SMOKE !

They haven't had a fire in there fire place for 2 years there heater broke down this morning so they decided to start a fire I get up on the roof and look down chimney and it is plug up with a squirrel/bird nest

While the house is full of smoke and there heading to a motel for the night

Chimney sweeper will not get here till tomorrow afternoon

Lesson learned I guess

Went to the Blue Bird to eat when I got home there was a little smoke coming out of the chimney so maybe tomorrow morning I might have smoke squirrel :)

Neighbor called me this morning (im on the road for races) the chimney sweeper found two small squirrel bodies in the chimney yesterday and a pretty good size nest

Neighbor called me this morning (im on the road for races) the chimney sweeper found two small squirrel bodies in the chimney yesterday and a pretty good size nest

You know what they say about real estate.... location, location, location.... squirrel picked a bad location... lol... just cleaned the flue today myself.

funny story..back in the day. I have an old coal burner out of a caboose of a train as a wood burner. old stainless triple wall..bird screen non-existant..without fail every fall when it started getting cool-cold at night..heat running up the pipe would draw sparrows for the heat..sure enough..they would fall into the pipe..get home from work..crazy noise coming from bird in woodburner..cheapest chimney sweep I ever bought

Latest posts

Back