New 066!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah if someone will start another car thread i will post some old pics of my cars......i like the older camero's too.

lovetheoutdoors said:
Steve i use to play with some stangs till i ran out of money and had to sell them, i had a 90 GT bolt ons
93 triple white summer edition (rare)
89 coupe with a windsor stroked to a 393 ran 6.70's on motor 1/8
96GT stock
92 hatchback with a 150 shot bone stock ran 7.80's all day long in the 1/8

Just talking about them kills me...lol

Cool. I'm helping dad fix two 93 spring editions right now. he bought them on ebay from cali as a pair. One was ass ended and one was front-ended. Was gonna make one out of them, but they weren't that bad, and being that they are rare we decided to make both good again.

Here is my latest toy, my 86 GT, it has more mods thrown at it than one would think

86%20GT%20Vert.jpg

Here is a pic of my 89 before i made it fast. I ended up replacing the doors, fenders, etc and a repaint. Gotta love the rust belt I live in. lol the 86 GT in the back was my first five liter.

normal_89%20and%2086.jpg

Nice cars Steve, the 93 summer edition is still in the family, my dad bought it. Ill post some pics tommorrow of a few i use to have. Im sorry but there is nothing like a mustang, i havent drove a car yet that i like as good, i prefer fox bodys but they are getting harder to find.

Alright, well ill talk to ya guys tomorrow! Im gonna go to bed so i can get up and get my chainsaw! Ill post pics as soon as i get it!:rockn:

Wow. I got the 066 two days ago and was, to say the least, blown away! That is by far the nicest saw i have ever ussed! It pulls the 36" bar extremely well too! Can't wait to see what it does with the high performance air filter kit and muffler mods and the 25" bar with a chisel chain...

Is this the 86 Mustang GT thread? :heart: :heart:

Here's mine in the barn for winter storage, close to my cherry/maple supply. What a great car! Owned since new, fairly stock, no repairs or problems of any consequence in 20 years...

attachment.php

Back