new 365 husky 4 sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacDaddy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a new 365 husky for sale for 400.00 plus shipping This saw is perfect new condition no scratches or nicks runs perfect has idled one tank of gas

You really need to resize your pictures before you post. Nearly 2 megs for one picture is insane, and would take ten minutes or better to view on dial-up.

If could run this calculator like a saw the pictures would be small and load fast

Just reformat pit in microsoft pits. 2 easy with clicking on resize a few times.

MacDaddy said:
If could run this calculator like a saw the pictures would be small and load fast

Just set your camera to 'lower quality' mode. It shouldn't take more than ten seconds once you find the menu button. That pic was slow on my T1.
John...........

Here you go. This is 1/14th the size. :)

attachment.php

spacemule said:
Here you go. This is 1/14th the size. :)

attachment.php
Thats just wierd because your picture is three times as big as the picture I posted When I post a picture it only cvers about 1/3 of my screan but your picture is larger than my screan But I will try a lower setting on the camara sorry guys about the time wasted to upload a picture

Mac, physical size and electronic size are two different things. You can resize to any physcial size you want--it's the amount of electronic information your pictures contained that was the problem. The picture I posted should take about 30 seconds to load on dial-up, whereas yours would be 10 plus minutes.

Back