New 372 XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponzi

Ayyyyyyye !!!
Reaction score
I got a new Husqvarna chainsaw. I'm pretty familiar with their bikes from back in the day. From what I read this model gets solid reviews and I thought I better snag one before they go to a 5 series and all. I hope I made a good investment.

half the **** on here is repeated opinion.

never have had a xtorq, but have a old school 372xpg and had a ported 75cc 2171.

i understand and was merely giving a reason for your ignorance. i totally agree that AS is half repeated opinions. i have my own though built from hands on experience. wish others would build their own opinion before expressing someone elses.

i understand and was merely giving a reason for your ignorance. i totally agree that AS is half repeated opinions. i have my own though built from hands on experience. wish others would build their own opinion before expressing someone elses.
:wtf:
I dont "stoop". Seems you do, which is a shame. But hey, to each his own. I won't return the insult, but it's noted. As a family man, business owner, and care giver to my parents, and grandmother.... I have neither the time, nor interest in working/tinkering on saws. I do like to collect them and use them though when time permits- which is rare these days. You seem to get bent sideways at the thought a person could spend their money and collect something, and not be forced to earn their living by the "possession". It's just a hobby.:cheers:

I kinda wish people expressed opinions from their own expierence as well..saws are hobbies for some..tools for others .. decorative pieces for a few..idk..its all good with me..youtube has made people saw experts , oh well

I kinda wish people expressed opinions from their own expierence as well..saws are hobbies for some..tools for others .. decorative pieces for a few..idk..its all good with me..youtube has made people saw experts , oh well
I watched a YouTube video this morning, does that make me a saw expert now? [emoji12]

Opinions are like nipples. Everybody has them. Some make a real good point when they turn up. Many clearly create food for thought. They've been known to cause arguments, and some people like to show them whether you asked them to or not.

Opinions are like nipples. Everybody has them. Some make a real good point when they turn up. Many clearly create food for thought. They've been known to cause arguments, and some people like to show them whether you asked them to or not.

Just like that brush ape guy that used to be a member here.

Latest posts

Back