New Addition to the Work Bench

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PB

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Wife got me a birthday present. Not really saw related, but I do drink a lot of Schlitz while working on saws.

P1030245.JPG

That is a McCulloch 5-49 engine and transmission on the bench.

P1030244.JPG

At least it's not Rolling Rock!
+1...:agree2: The worst beer I've ever tasted...San Miguel Dark the best...!!!
Can only be found now in California...and the distributor won't ship...:cry: :cry:

The sign is really cool...and looks like it "belongs there"...!!!
:cheers:
J2F

Last edited:
now we know where to have the next GTG,,,,, step up to the bar boys:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

There was a chainsaw somewhere in this post?

That is one amazing sign, never had Schlitz, but hey I love beer, 2.99 for a six pack sounds about right in the US, my last rip down I was getting 30 cans of Bud for 10.47 at wally world in va, versus close to 50 up here in Canuckizstan, land of the igloo, expensive beer, smokes,chainsaws,gas, food,all things red or roange or green or...........

The new Schlitz pounders here say "Original 1960's Recipe". I am not that old, but I do love them.

Sweet sign and great find.

This needs to be re-homed and I was going to Feebay it but..............:Dwhat do you have to offer:D

197293d1314760924-engines-017-jpg

There was a chainsaw somewhere in this post?

That is one amazing sign, never had Schlitz, but hey I love beer, 2.99 for a six pack sounds about right in the US, my last rip down I was getting 30 cans of Bud for 10.47 at wally world in va, versus close to 50 up here in Canuckizstan, land of the igloo, expensive beer, smokes,chainsaws,gas, food,all things red or roange or green or...........

You ain't kidding. I was just down in the USA, and beer is sooooooooooo much cheaper then here. I buy and bring back as much as I can. The cheapest I saw was 2.99 for a 6 pack, but I generally don't drink that stuff. I buy nice microbrewed beer, it was around 7.50 a 6 pack, here that would be about $15

This needs to be re-homed and I was going to Feebay it but..............:Dwhat do you have to offer:D

I have this here pocket lint. :)

All I can say is that if Schlitz was bad before, it is good now. Well let me add some qualifications, it is good for what it is......cheap beer. I love GOOD beer but in the summertime I like cheap beer because it is more refreshing. Plenty of Schlitz, PBR, Stroh's, and whatever else "Tim's Little Big Store" is selling for $2.99/ 6pack. In the winter I drink a lot more microbrews (Porters, IPA's, Bock, etc.) because it feels right. For anyone in the PA area try the Troeg's Troegenator, it is absolutely amazing.

:cheers:

I used to like Schlitz .. Alot. Never liked the very popular Budweiser .. NEVER!

I can't judge present day Schlitz, because I just don't see it commonly available 'round these parts anymore .. Too bad!

But, Genny is pretty good when it's real cold!

Back