• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New and used bars! 5 husky 4 stihl bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cgraham1

cgraham1

I feel old
I bought a saw this week off ebay...
I thought you were cutting back on your saw purchases!:laugh:

I couldn't resist the urge myself. My brother picked up an almost new Husky 262xp for me yesterday.:D
The guy bought it new and used it around the yard, never even cut a tree with it. And he was super anal about maintainence!

fin460

fin460

Ham Fisted
I'm open to offers on the 34" lightweight Oregon. Baileys had it marked at 200 when I bought it on sale. And there is a never sharpened stihl rs full comp chain on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grey

Wood junky
No problem, more of want than a need. I've got a nearly-New Stihl E bar on my 361 now that is perfectly fine. Just thought I'd give an LW bar a try if the price were right. 361 w/ LW 20" bar sounds like great combo for super high power to weight ratio

DexterDay

DexterDay

Addicted to ArboristSite
No problem, more of want than a need. I've got a nearly-New Stihl E bar on my 361 now that is perfectly fine. Just thought I'd give an LW bar a try if the price were right. 361 w/ LW 20" bar sounds like great combo for super high power to weight ratio

Our deal is already done..

I bought my wife a new Chevy Traverse today. So my saw dealings are over for a long time ;)

Latest posts