New arrival for the Uncle Moustache family! Pics!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Hi all!

just thought I'd post a pic of our latest arrival.

attachment.php

Picked it up in Chicago yesterday. Had to drive 4 1/2 hours to get there. No 15-passenger vans for sale around here, and we needed a bigger vehicle by August. Now at last we have a vehicle that can fit our whole family. Wife is happy, except we now have no savings. :msp_sad: It's got a tow package and a full-size spare. :clap:

Here's a pic of the family 'fleet.' Notice we kept with the black/blue theme of our vehicles. Golly, I'm starting to look rich with all these cars!

attachment.php

Yeah, it's a Ford. I do like the larger Ford vehicles.

You have extra room now, better get to work on filling it up.

Hi all!

just thought I'd post a pic of our latest arrival.

attachment.php

Picked it up in Chicago yesterday. Had to drive 4 1/2 hours to get there. No 15-passenger vans for sale around here, and we needed a bigger vehicle by August. Now at last we have a vehicle that can fit our whole family. Wife is happy, except we now have no savings. :msp_sad: It's got a tow package and a full-size spare. :clap:

Here's a pic of the family 'fleet.' Notice we kept with the black/blue theme of our vehicles. Golly, I'm starting to look rich with all these cars!

attachment.php

Yeah, it's a Ford. I do like the larger Ford vehicles.

hey unk, are you sure your not mennonite? looks like muh neighbors. black or blue vans and p/u's. and lots of young'uns:msp_biggrin:

I am going to make an observation,,,, see the outside of his house???? the inside is just plain sweet,,, uncle sure knows what he is doing

You have extra room now, better get to work on filling it up.

Roger Willco!! :rock:

hey unk, are you sure your not mennonite? looks like muh neighbors. black or blue vans and p/u's. and lots of young'uns:msp_biggrin:

Well, my FIL has a beard and no 'stache. Give him a wide brimmed hat and suspenders and you'd be convinced!

You are braver than me to head into chitcago

Suburb actually. Didn't have to get too close, thank God.

Needs flames and 26" Dubs on it.......jus sayin........congrats, 5.4????

Uh..... it's um.... 8 cylinders!

Nice. My mother had one for quite a few years. We used it to haul the clan around on vacations. I made her get rid of it because it was getting pretty rusty underneath. It had the 5.4 gas engine and it ran well with a full load of people.:smile2:

Unk! You're always doin stuff to be admired. You got to be the smartest unk I have ever had. Now line all the family up and take a pic in front of that van. This way the ignorant and unsuspecting will know the valid reason why a family man has purchased a 15 passenger van :msp_wink:

By the way "its be-you-tee-ful!"

I bought one like that a couple of years ago to travel to Florida with. Hauled my 16' enclosed trailer with 2 bikes in it like it wasn't even there. I took the back 2 seats out and made new set of brackets so I could use the long rear bench seat up 2 spots. There was only my wife and I and another couple so we didn't need all the seats. The women had there own bench seat so they could sleep while we drove straight there (23 hrs) and all our gear fit in the back. I bought it in the fall and sold it in the spring and made a few bucks. It was a former swat team van and was perfectly maintained it's whole life.

Latest posts

Back