New Baileys 372 Ni Si Big Bore Kits In

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
The new NI SI 372 big bore kits are in stock I just received my first one today . They look great and they have upgraded the piston wrist pin clips and the piston looks like it is coated with molly.

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

The new NI SI 372 big bore kits are in stock I just received my first one today . They look great and they have upgraded the piston wrist pin clips and the piston looks like it is coated with molly.

lot's of beta testers on the first generation or two..:dizzy:

The pics

I am having problems uploading pics file too large site will not accept? does anyone know how to down size the files?

I measured the squish without gasket it measured .021, I have one assembled that way now but I wont have time to test for a while going away for the weekend.

That's a nice squish from an economy production jug and piston set. Good pics too... thanks

Ian

Back