New Chainsaws on Ebay (and warrenties)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you should rest is your keyboard as you are making a bigger fool out of yourself with each post.

You haven't "caught" anyone here in a lie, because no one is lying. The problem is that you can't accept any reality that is contrary to whatever conspiracies/fantasies you have dreamed up in your mind. You are way out of line to suggest that other members are lying.

BTW, Huskys are sold in Lowes, not Home Depot. You gotta work a little harder on getting your facts straight if you want to be taken seriously on this forum.

i love it!!!!!!! sickem:blob2: :blob2: :blob2:

Last edited:
So some dealers got caught in a lie (we don't make nothing on repairs - to - we need to spend time cleaning off crud that we don't get paid to do)I suppose that you would rather have them pull a cruddy cylinder and get a bunch of funk in the crankcase, then when the saw siezes up deny any responsibility! Sounds like good business practice to me!
I rest my case, some of you are making Home Depot Husky's look real good, you all better stop now before you remove all doubt .Those would be Makitas at HD, and even if you go to Lowes, lets see ya score a 372 or 385!

And please stop using your troll accounts to respond to this post.
Please stop being a TROLL in general

Chuck

Last edited:
Wow. As a very small service company I tend to shy away from folks who tell me how it "has" to be done. I told a customer once that his wife knew it all already, so they didn't need me.

Yes, I get stuck in the odd situation but, it sure is nice to work with folks who are nice to work with.;)

99.9% of the people I work with are great. I can give you exact names of that .1% who I avoid like the plague.

As a Ebay seller for many years I can tell you exactly the names and circumstance of the 6 people who gave me negative feedback out of 908 feedbacks. shudder whenever I hear "deserve" from a customer. or "you owe me":dizzy: especially when a customer just got a $200 dealer part from me for only $15, then wants a refund because it is dirty.

If you have a issue with a busy shop doing warranty work fix it yourself.

The original issue was buying a saw from a Ebay vendor and warranty work. You can always talk to the local chainsaw dealer before hand about warranty work. If your not comfortable with the answer dont buy online.

So some dealers got caught in a lie (we don't make nothing on repairs - to - we need to spend time cleaning off crud that we don't get paid to do)

I rest my case, some of you are making Home Depot Husky's look real good, you all better stop now before you remove all doubt .

NO, shop rates run at $54hr for small engine repair around here, not a bad price considering. Warantee pays $20hr. SOOOOO, you pay a guy $12-$15 hr if you want decent help, so 3.5hrs x $20= $70. I worked 5hrs x $13hr= $65. That doesn't include overhead, inventory, or any PROBLEMS that I might have run into. So at BEST, the boss put -$5 in his pocket. Sounds real profitable to me.
M O R O N!!!

What you should rest is your keyboard as you are making a bigger fool out of yourself with each post.

You haven't "caught" anyone here in a lie, because no one is lying. The problem is that you can't accept any reality that is contrary to whatever conspiracies/fantasies you have dreamed up in your mind. You are way out of line to suggest that other members are lying.

BTW, Huskys are sold in Lowes, not Home Depot. You gotta work a little harder on getting your facts straight if you want to be taken seriously on this forum.

See above! (Good post BTW!!)
As a Ebay seller for many years I can tell you exactly the names and circumstance of the 6 people who gave me negative feedback out of 908 feedbacks. shudder whenever I hear "deserve" from a customer. or "you owe me":dizzy: especially when a customer just got a $200 dealer part from me for only $15, then wants a refund because it is dirty.

If you have a issue with a busy shop doing warranty work fix it yourself.

The original issue was buying a saw from a Ebay vendor and warranty work. You can always talk to the local chainsaw dealer before hand about warranty work. If your not comfortable with the answer dont buy online.

I don't have a problem with you per-se, Iget it, I have a problem with someone buying from you, then wanting it fixed for free because they bought it for cheap. Does that make sense? I buy for cheap, it's my baby, I want it fixed, I'd better pony up the cash!!!!

So some dealers got caught in a lie (we don't make nothing on repairs - to - we need to spend time cleaning off crud that we don't get paid to do)

I rest my case, some of you are making Home Depot Husky's look real good, you all better stop now before you remove all doubt .

I can't tell if you're an idiot, under (or UN)educated or unsocialized.... help me out here... :monkey:

Back