New dolmar guy here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trees in Kansas????

When I left Hawaii to come back to Kansas I had to send a photo of the Kansas Forest Department (I think that's the name) here in Manhattan because nobody believed there were trees in Kansas.

I really screwed up last year when the California dealers were dumping their Makitas on Ebay. I may have to go the 7900 route just to see.

Go Wildcats and I guess Jayhawks too!

Nice collection of Dollies there BigJohnston ! I think i am going to start sucking up some to build a wall of all the past Dolmars. Any pics?

some eye candy for you guys, sorry for the picture quality its the best i can offer
aab9d17a.jpg

dolmars

I currently own one dolmar 5100s im wondering how reliable and will they last as long as the other saw brands husky and stihls

i can tell you that my 133 is a 20something year old saw it is one of my most powerfull saws and i bought it with a broken recoil spring replaced the recoil spring replaced the filters cleaned the carb and tuned it threw a fresh chain on it and I have cut tons of wood with it

I currently own one dolmar 5100s im wondering how reliable and will they last as long as the other saw brands husky and stihls

From the factory the carb is set a little lean and can cause problems. If it has been richened up you should be fine.

Latest posts

Back