New Dolmar PS-6100!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spikes. I complained to my Dolmar distro rep and directly to the head of marketing at GIE about the lack of outer cover dogs. They both agreed it's something to look in to, especially as the monster dogs on the 6400 are one of the things that really make it catch folks' eyes in the showroom. They could either change the cover or implement a 5105 plate behind the bar nuts. We will see.

Enjoy the saw- I have a great many customers raving about them things! Now I need to get my wife onboard that I need 5 Dolmars... :)

9y2eve6a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy to start- meaning that it's a light pull, or does it just take fewer pulls? Does this saw use a decomp?

Ok, thanks.Tell us some more and post pictures so I can talk myself into buying one! What does the airbox and filter look like after cutting dry dusty stuff? Does the oiler put out enough for a 24" bar without being to stingy?

Anyone know the preferred break-in process for these nitch biggers?

Finally got to try her out! It almost starts too easy. It'll take a little getting used to. Dad pulled out an ash tree to cut up and that's what we tried it out I on. Didn't run it WOT yet but it cut great. Seems well balanced and threw nice big chips. Very impressed so far and can't wait to put some hours on her. image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

Latest posts

Back