New Echo CS-4910-18 followed me home.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It works when you switch to hickory but you can’t ordered it like that. It switches back to 399 in the cart.

That sucks. Surely there is some way to make it work. When I went to their site it came up Winston Salem for 279 with free home delivery. I switched to hickory which is closest to me and it said the same thing. The guy that posted it in another thread lives in KY I think.

Same thing happened to me in Florida last year at my uncles with Home Depot. I saw I fire pit I wanted was on sale $200 off. Got home and went to order it and it’s regular price. Punch in his address and it was still on sale. Definitely a regional thing with HD.

That sucks. Surely there is some way to make it work. When I went to their site it came up Winston Salem for 279 with free home delivery. I switched to hickory which is closest to me and it said the same thing. The guy that posted it in another thread lives in KY I think.
I kept trying to tell myself I don't need another saw, then I found the answer. It depends on how much stock your store has, mine in SC has 31 in stock, regionally for delivery it says 61 available. They are trying to dump them from inventory and are shipped from the store or regionally. It was in the questions and answers section at the bottom. One of the reviewers stated that parts were hard to find and come up discontinued,

The CS-4920 replaced the CS-4910 in early 2023. The CS-4920 features the same light weight and powerful performance now with a common bar mount, added purge bulb and momentary switch plus lower emissions than the CS-4910.
byEcho|Aug 29, 2023

They are trying to appease the green new deal crowd.

I kept trying to tell myself I don't need another saw, then I found the answer. It depends on how much stock your store has, mine in SC has 31 in stock, regionally for delivery it says 61 available. They are trying to dump them from inventory and are shipped from the store or regionally. It was in the questions and answers section at the bottom. One of the reviewers stated that parts were hard to find and come up discontinued,

The CS-4920 replaced the CS-4910 in early 2023. The CS-4920 features the same light weight and powerful performance now with a common bar mount, added purge bulb and momentary switch plus lower emissions than the CS-4910.
byEcho|Aug 29, 2023

They are trying to appease the green new deal crowd.

Plus it's a plastic case instead of magnesium like 4910. My closest store has 0 in stock but says free home delivery.

Back